boring is not what is boring

"people soon get tired of things that aren't boring, but not of what is boring. For me, I might have the lisure to be bored, but not to grow tired of something" Kafka on the shore- Haruki Murakami

Tersenyum dengan tulisan Murakami diatas. Berasa ada yg ngebelain gitu :)).
Sesuatu yg membosankan itu tidak akan membuat saya capek. Tapi sesuatu yg tidak membosankan malah membuat saya malas untuk mengulangnya. I like to spend my day in bookstore. reading something boring. But I've never got tired of it. I always take walk from Unter den Linden to Mollstr, boring... physically tiring, but I'll always do it again. Because I love to do boring things. *frown...

*PS:
aooooouuuucccchhhhh new pic from Mino
charlie.. bit me
*kotzt euch aus :))

Comments

  1. asyik..means u'll never get tired of me :Pi smtimes even bore myself to death -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ga janji kl sama elo nit *LOL damai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment