a cup of jo

minus "y" :)
I just can't stand good looking, adorable, fashionable, lovable and admirable people, just like how I adore Ms. Nastee Nasta (Dailywhatnot) soo much *walau ga kenal sama sekali :)). I found her when I was blogwalking this afternoon (erfolgreiche ablenkung vom Lernen haha). Her name's Joanna Goddard. Maybe some bloggers've known her for long. She's a new york magazine writer. Yeah you know, people who make magazines beautification. I adore them soooo, they make magazines become "wizzolious" to read. Bayangkan majalah berlayout spt koran!!! bbbbbbrrr.. lame.

btw,

anyway, This Henney-man. Every girl should love him, like I do :)). He got it all packed in him, the style, the face, the accent (geez, his voice reminds me of Alan Rickman's ) ahahaha entah urat malu saya ditaro dimana. But I really into oriental boys, seriously :| .






Comments