socializing



This is what we (me and some friends at work) did last weekend in our office. The boss ordered some Grecian food for us. Pork free and alcohol free for this little girl. As you can see I only drink coke.
Most of the Germans don’t socialize well with me. Not to mention that my german is as ”good” as my Swahili. Hehe I can’t speak Swahili btw…
I supposed I would stay there for at least just about one hour, just for dinner, and then go home : Sleeping. Menurut saya hari sabtu itu hari yang tidak baik untuk keluar rumah karena jalanan penuh, kereta penuh, mall padat, semua orang berhambur dari rumah. Hehe pemikiran yang aneh.
But then …
Semua jadi rame, semua hal dibicarakan. Dari mulai si Hans, anjingnya teman saya, kucing, parasit, frettchen, kuliah, film horor, sekolah, jepang, makanan, restoran paling mahal di dunia (yg kata bos saya sih restoran Indonesia di Australia), sex, m&m, rambut hitam, jilbab, makanan halal, bola, semua deh pokonya semua…
Akhirnya saya baru pulang jam 12, tiba dirumah jam 1…. Hehehe
It was a great night

Comments