one of many ways to get in a good mood

Last tuesday was my best day of this week. I feel unstable recently. It (might be) is normal for women, we have our own circumstances to be labil -> defense aja sih. anyway... other than attending workshop that I told you before, that day I (too) and Amalihe went to this "pasar turki" at Schönleinstr. district Kreuzberg, later then I know the name of that market is: Maybachufermarkt. The U-Bahnhof might look creepy, but you may be happier after you see what you can get in that pasar. I found many cute buttons, clothing materials with nice pattern, fresh fruits and vegetables and also JILBAB!!! yaiy!!! what could make a hijaber happier than shopping for HIJAB?



We're actually searching for bonnet (german/turkish : Bone) - I desperately envy how's Farah look with bonnet on lately :), she's super cutey. I was so surprised by the price they offer. I can get €1 for each and at the end of our journey  we found square hijabs with beautiful pattern. When I say beautiful I mean it IS really beautiful. There there.. I bought again what I actually not necessary need. women...



Believe it or not, after that I was in good mood all day long. So girls... go to schönleinstr if u want to get a good mood. Recommended only for girls who used to do shopping at (our lovely) Tanah Abang. Betty once said: "belanja di tanah abang juga jihad! jihad melawan hawa nafsu" :)) she's loverly funny, isn't she? (backsound: Stevie Wonder - isn't she lovely)







anyway, for those who read my blog after saw a shared links from this person in his facebook (and mine, or Betranti's)... don't be upset if you couldn't find any interesting and educational things here. I'm just blabbering...



and oh yea... so sorry if there're some (many) spelling and grammatical errors. I'm still learning how to write in good english :)... and I still have to learn how to reduce excuses :(

Comments

Post a Comment