The questions

#np Sigur Rós - Njósnavélin


Just like 2007 I'm now writing unfinished and peculiar stories about Kaylana, black hijab, iPod, diaries, pencils, floorplan. I finally figured it out the way to be fun, back to "old me" :)). Just like I said, I can figure it out, how to be fun, how to do some fun, how to get fun. These are the questions that Kaylana has in mind...

  1. Does a psychiatrist need a psychological consultation from a psychologist?
  2. Does Viktoria always on top of Siegesäule?
  3. Can we talk to a glass of water?
  4. Can a fish drink tea? because it's delicious, really... so sad if it can't
  5. When will Sella be not fear of cicak and tokek again?
  6. Can I fly? not on a plane, but really fly, like a bird
  7. Why do I have to be so hard headed?
  8. Does Dias ever cry in public like Dimas did?
  9. Why does Liya has very cheeky lips and why do I always want to tweak it?
  10. Why does Azka has to be so cute?
  11. Can I have all lovely people in the world as part of my family?
  12. Can I talk seriously?
  13. Why does magnum has to be so deliciously tasty?
  14. How can I get to Tokyo in less than three minutes from Berlin?
  15. ...
  16. ...


Comments

  1. AAAA!!! Tolong yaaa! Cry in public jangan diexpose dong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. sigur ros.. hoppipola

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sakrilegi: btw ini siapa ya? saya intip blog kamu dan kamu kenal devy, apa kita kenal? gaya tulisannya asik deh. Penulis ya? penulis blog... :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment