two weeks to go

bismillah.

1. Sept, 05:22 a.m. Still wearing mukena and decided to type some thoughts right after finish beading the wedding dress.

we always know what we're after, but we'd never know what will come to us after we planned things. Six months have passed after the khitbah and I feel that I really never had any deal with unuseful things. I do what I had to do. That's what I feel.. but.. you know... There's God's Hand I will never have done things without His Help.

But.. as time goes by.. many things that we've never thought are popping up. The rest of one month is a big deal for me. I became more sensitive, more likely to cry every minute and everyone was showing their true faces (including me of course). I have to face my family, husband to be, friends, you and even you who I never knew. Well problems come problems go. Just continue do what I have to do... and we'll see what will happen. La Haula Wala Quwwata Illa Billah...

:)

Comments

  1. hello there :)

    with this, i saw two pra-marriage-blue (apa sih maksudnya kayak baby-blue gitu ney)...

    ganbatte ne!! Insyaallah Allah always be with us :)

    Sampai jumpa lagi ney,,, :)

    miss youuuuuuu very much <3<3<3

    (ditulis pada pukul 05:39 waktu dubai kekekke )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you booo... for helping me, with everything... :)

      Delete
    2. thank you booo... for helping me, with everything... :)

      Delete

Post a Comment