whoooohoooow <3


















Today's really nice sunny and snowy day
.
Das Foto hab ich direkt aus meinem Fenster genommen. geil nicht?
plotzlich erinnere ich mich an diesem Lied :

Didn't want to leave you
With the wrong impression
Didn't want to leave you
With my last confession
(Yeah) Of love
Wasn't trying to pull you
In the wrong direction
All I wanna do is try to
Make a connection
(Yeah)Of love
Have you ever wondered
(Yeah, yeah...ooh)

I need you
I love you
o(^n^)o

(Natalie Imbruglia - Wrong Impression)

ga nyambung sih... I know...
tapi kl liat salju jadi melow gak sih?
saya iya :))

Comments

  1. yup... snow! *sigh*like your header..as always ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh I love snow btw,walau gue gada spatu bootdan cuma pake sepatu kanvas kl keluarI still like snowhehepadahal sampe rumah kaki beku ga kerasa :))and I love your header too:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment