unwell

badan sehat alhamdulillah, but my brain's not. I don't like killing time. but woman... uhmn not woman yet, girl deh... girls are always doing unuseful things on their labil time. (doesn't include you, who doesn't want recognize it). Like this:






(about the picture: I realize I'm a photogenic person *blah, so don't be upset if u meet the real one. at least one person might like this pic. my dad, I meant)

this is hard for woman when they're on their labil time. adaaa aja yg dikeselin. (*or is it just me? ) this time... i hate bule. No, u're not included if u aren't one of those bule who's racist and unfriendly.

You can find them all around berlin if u want. and the F word pops out easily. and Gott sei dank at least at i said this in the end of the day...

astagfirullaaaah...

Comments

Post a Comment