a month or so


Hello There, whoever u are. Here I am, wanna share random things I thought, I fell and I saw again.

Preparing a wedding party is as fun as playing angry birds. The only “not fun” different is the fact that a wedding cost you much more than a free angry birds apps. Hehe.

I’ve been preparing all those stuffs with mum, dad and my husband to be. But mostly I’m choosing, surveying, testing foods and searching for wedding vendors myself. It’s fun. Really fun. Especially when you’re unemployment aka “pengangguran”.

Every bride and groom to be has their own criteria of a perfect dream wedding. So do I (My husband to be is a type of “I care not, yg penting tidak menyulitkan, tidak sia-sia dan halal”). I’ve always wanted a simple wedding. It should be white, some touch of green color, and orange white flowers everywhere... (Actually I’ve never think of it until he popped up the yes-no question on 2009J).

Facing a good vendors who offer service as their main product is like being a king or.. queen for an instance. Speaking of which I sometimes read in many wedding blogs, that they were disappointed with the way some vendors serve them. Like a grumpy look when customers ask many questions or not letting the brides and groom to explore their dream wedding details etc. Alhamdulillah until now I’ve never met any bad service vendors. Those vendors I finally use are chose based on its price advantage compared to other vendors.  

It remains a month until the wedding day… I wish Allah gives us the permission. He knows us well… He loves us the most.

Well I think everyone agree that we can’t always have everything we want or wish to be happen. Like a wedding gown, we design it, we couldn’t have it perfect unless we can make it by our self, not hire a tailor to do it. Haha there there saya kecolongan curhat, padahal lagi tertanam di haribaan bahwa kata teman saya “mengeluh dan norak itu beda tipis”, sementara saya benci orang norak, jadi ga mau disamain hemph.

by the way... wish us a happy ending everyone...

<3 tschuess="tschuess">

Comments

  1. hahahaha just post everything ya lok, so i can catch up your news dan gak lupa muka lo kek apa.. :) i'll call you to be my assistant when i am gonna set up my wedd party :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha do'ain ya malihe... siaap... insyaallah nanti dibantu kala waktunya tiba ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment